Friday, March 27, 2009

America lives.

we had a party today, everyone was invited, but luckily only people i liked showed up. it was an album release party, we listened to our america lives e.p. it very quickly became an i found a where the wild things are trailer party. very exciting, ive been waiting for this for a year now, and thankfully they are just now deciding to release it: www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/

it should be there? they keep taking it down.
also, one of my friends needed to do a photoshoot, and we went up on the roof to do it, then had a party on the roof. smoked, dranked, ate chips, and dared each other to do things including:
1. i dare you to hold your breath for 2 minutes
2. i dare you to tell me your deepest darkest secret
3. i dare you to tell me what you like least about me
4. i dare you not to talk to me for the rest of the night

then we stopped playing that...?


hope you like it,
-caleb

2 comments:

  1. Cigarette Smoking and Cardiovascular Diseases:

    http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4545

    sounds like a great party though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seemed like a good party! I'd also take Jacob up on the co-relation between smoking and respiratory diseases! Smoking is bad, just a very bad habit!

    Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete