Friday, August 7, 2009

I Wish I Meant More To You..


I normally hate the idea of covering songs, and I've never even considered it until now. This is just my favorite song in the world. I've never identified with a song more than this. After listening to it twenty times a day for the past few months I think I just came to the conclusion that I couldn't get it out of my system any other way. And the song had such a limited release i felt like it was a real shame that more people hadn't heard it. I don't know that we did it justice, and we certainly weren't trying to make it better or different, maybe we we were just being selfish, but I'm glad of it and I hope you enjoy, or relate to it as well.

3 comments:

  1. ah, but don't forget the songs that saved your life..know what I mean? Sometimes salvation comes in the form of a cover song. Good job, Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this song... and horse shoes record in pro-order. what great news!

    ReplyDelete