Wednesday, September 29, 2010

World Travles (Part 2)

I arrived yesterday from a short tour with Taken By Trees in South America. What an interesting country. I spent most of my time in Brazil (São Paulo, Recife & Fortaleza) but Buenos Aires, Argentina was the best. What a romantic city! It didn't have the exotic/tropical feel of Brazil, it carried more of a Rome vibe. The architecture was perfect and the temperature was mild. All four shows went well despite the technical hiccups here and there. Hopefully I will make it back to Argentina soon, I was hit with an unexpected reciprocal fee of $140.00USD just to enter the country, apparently we charge them, so they now charge us. But all was reimbursed and I now have a nice slip in my passport that allows me in for free for the next 10 years. I'm sure I'll see you again Argentina!


Recife Beach


Buenos Aires

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Except the unexpected fee...
    I've always kinda wanted to go to Buenos Aires, thanks to Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to be able to type "Where in the world is carmen san diego?" to Google and it would give you a location and map :)

    ReplyDelete