Tuesday, September 28, 2010

small and ordinary

It was a gray, rainy fall day here in Maryland, which just so happens to be my favorite kind. I opened up the windows in my classroom, and my students wrote poems about how much they like rain. It was just that kind of day...it was nice.

I finally got the Days 7" from Shelflife. I've loved Days since Jacob first introduced them to me a long while ago, but I kept forgetting to order their release. Fall reminded me, though, because I always feel like listening to their music this time of year.

Happy Fall, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/childsdeflove.htm
    i've never wanted to be a primary school teacher as much as when i read these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the link Eleanor! My students are older (middle/high school), so they aren't quite as cute. ;) They are pretty awesome, though.

    ReplyDelete